Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

The New MYM line up !

As we know , a few week ago the MYM was disbandment after the International as all of them parted away ! But now MYM organization has recruit a new team .
Surprisingly, MYM has announced a new team that is from   Scythe-Gaming and plus a Malaysian superstar 
YamateH.
New MYM roster:
Singapore Hyhy
Singapore iceiceice
Singapore Roy
Singapore Tofu
Singapore xy-
Malaysia YamateH

The comeback make by YamateH was something all dotA lover were waiting for ! One of the best player in history .

Statement from hyhy:
-"The past year with Scythe Gaming wasn't exactly the best one we ever had, but still it was a great run and I'm glad we marked the end with a 3rd placing at the DotA 2 International. Now we have come to a new beginning and I'm proud to confirm that my team and I will be working together with MYM for the year to come, as their new DotA squad. We will put up our best for MYM and I'm convinced they will do the same for us. Hopefully we'll live up to the expectations and goals set before us."


Statement from YamateH:
-"I'm glad to once again team up with hy, especially under the MYM name. I believe it will be a great cooperation and I'm looking forward to the future with high hopes."

Hope this team will bring glory to MYM . ahhaah MYM.YamateH and  MYM.Hyhy one thing that is GG .

No comments:

Post a Comment